Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow and Ice

It snowed and iced ALL day yesterday. Things I loved:
Brett was home all day with me.
The car doors were frozen shut.
Watching Brett do donuts and slide around the cul-de-sac we live on.
Snow.
That the plows didn't come out for hours. Strange. (At least compared to NH)
Everything was closed. Well mostly. Except for Wal-Mart.
Trees with snow on them.
The three or four layers of ice on the car.
Huge snow drifts in the road from the wind.
Walking on top of the snow because of the layers of ice and snow mixed. 

And snow.

Snow :)
He was trying to break the ice off the door and handle so it would open....
I don't know if you can tell, but that ice was stubborn.










  




 Oh yes. And our neighbors probably hate us. Well mostly me. Because this is what happens (see picture below) when you mix a bed on wheels + Brett tickling me + Brett not knowing what the word STOP means + Brett trying to tickle my feet and me STRONGLY disliking my feet being tickled because it's torture so I slither away as much as I can so he can't reach them + I laugh really loud and yell at him because it's just not nice... :)

Sorry for the unmade bed. But yes, it is supposed to be over by the nightstand.
But he makes me laugh. So it's okay.

In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
President Gordon B. Hinckley



2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love your new background...and I love that you are happy. :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Why is your bed on wheels?! Haha! We have late night tickle/wrestling matches which I am pretty sure makes our neighbors hate us too. Que sera sera! Nature sure is giving you guys some adventures these days, huh?

    ReplyDelete